Skip to main content

Email from Armando Montelongo on his Real Estate Course to Flip and Grow Rich

Armando Montelongo offers a 5 page preview of his "Flip and Grow Rich" course on his website. I was curious and filled out the form, entering my email address and clicking submit.

In addition to the ebook link, I received a few emails promoting his course. They were sent at different times over the course of 2 days.

The first email congratulated me on access the "Flip and Grow Rich" system. Armondo tells a story about promising his wife to share his success with the world. Now, he is fulfilling his promise.


Hi (name),

Congratulations on accessing my 'Flip and Grow Rich' system!

I made a promise to my wife on our trip across America. I
told her that if I became successful, that I would share it
with the world. Now that I have made my fortune by flipping
houses, I am unlocking the vault to my business and sharing
my flipping strategies and techniques with you!

You can download my ebook as promised by going to
=====> (link removed)

You may be asking what is the difference between my new book
Flip and Grow Rich and my E-Book Flip It Now!

The Flip and Grow Rich book is the story of our journey across
America and shows the rags to wealth transformation. It is
currently written and in production.

The Flip It Now E-Book will show you how to flip your first
house. It will show you how to find your first house, where
to get the money for your first house (even if you don't have
money or credit), show you how to fix it and then sell it
for profit! You will get this on an immediate download.


Driven to Help You Succeed,

Armando Montelongo, Pres.Corp
http://armandomontelongo.com


As you can see, basic marketing technique. The second email was a little different and began by thanking me.


Dear (name),

I am writing this email to simply say
********THANK YOU*********

After being on the air for a little more
than a year, you have made us A&E’s
#2 rated television show which would
not of been possible without YOU!

It’s funny how things happen. When I
first started getting into real estate I
had people I care about tell me that
flipping houses was *NOT* a good idea.

Imagine people you respect saying that
having your own flipping business is
not a good idea, then HAVING NO
MONEY to start flipping houses.

Because I soon realized how IMPORTANT
knowing how to get the money is, I honed
my skills on how to get funds – fast!

I soon realized that it didn't’t take money or
good credit to be able to flip a house. All
it took was knowledge and my own creativity.

Now, for the first time, via DVD I am sharing
my knowledge and creativity on how I fund
my flip deals and built my real estate empire.

If you would like to watch part of the DVD
please visit:

http://www.armandomontelongo.com/funding/index.php

Today is such an awesome day, that I am
offering my DVD to all of you at a FRACTION
of its regular cost! Again, this is just one of
many ways that I want to humbly thank each
and EVERY one of my fans!

Thinking back, it’s funny to remember my
steps to success.

1. Listen to my instinct to get started
2. Learn how to fund any deal
3. Build a real estate empire
4. Become A &E’s # 2 rated television show.

(name), once again, Thank You!
Veronica and I truly THANK YOU for making us
number two on A&E television.

--Armando Montelongo
President
Armando Montelongo Worldwide Inc.

P.S. Ok I need a disclaimer anytime I mention A&E.
In no way is my web site affiliated with or endorsed
by A&E television :D
If you no longer wish to get my emails, you can unsubscribe foreverby clicking the link below. (link removed)


Armondo talks about his success on A&E, technique which establishes himself as an expert in the "Flip and Grow Rich" game. A good strategy for marketing anything as you first need to build trust with your market, they must feel you are an expert.

Certainly, Armondo is an expert, he's been flipping for years, has a hit show.. expert.



Hi (name)

In the intro to our reality show, one of the most popular
phrases you hear is “I road into town on my last tank of
gas” and it was just that, a REALITY!

In fact if it were not for the $1000 dollars I borrowed from
my dad we would have never made it to San Antonio in the
first place.

But when I think about it, had I not borrowed that money and
taken that first step to San Antonio I would most definitely
NOT been where I am today.

A thousand dollars was a lot of money for Veronica and I at
that time, heck even $10 was hard to come by. But when you
think of any pivotal moments in ones life, had I not borrowed that
money from my dad…

1. I would not be flipping homes making a tremendous income
today.

2. Had I not started flipping homes, I would NOT have the hit
reality TV show we have today.

3. It is directly because of that TV show that I am able to help
you (name) along the way!

Five years is NOT a long time, and the memories of being
severely broke are what keep me moving forward today.

Thank you dad, for lending me $1000! That thousand was well
beyond any amount of what I could afford, but that thousand
made me commit. Commit to Veronica, commit to my dad, but
most importantly commit to myself!

As I write this email, the memories of being cash strapped are
VERY haunting so I still know the value of even a copper penny!

(name) if you commit to yourself I will
commit to you and help you in the real estate flipping game!

But in order to help you, you need to understand the system I
have in place.

So here is my commitment to you! I understand that $97.00 is
a lot of money for many people.

So I have a proposal for you, I will take my $97 dollar e-book and
offer it to you in 2 easy payments of only $48.50 spread out over 30
days.

Yes, get my e-book today for only $48.50 and a second equal
payment 30 days from now!

Buy my e-book, read the over 100 pages of content which will show
you how you can, step by step, flip your own home *WITHOUT*
using a cent of your own money!

Then..

Here is my commitment to you! Once you buy, read, and learn my
strategies, I will hold a series of online LIVE webinars to answer
ANY questions that you may have!

However, to make sure that I can spend enough individual time in
a webinar with you, I will be limiting my special to the very first
200 takers only!!

===== YOU MUST ACT NOW =====

One of the biggest traits of an effective business owner is
the ability to notice and take action on unique opportunities
and pivotal moments!

Take notice.. this is one of those moments :D

The 200 spots will run out VERY quickly. In order to claim my
book for only 2 payments of $48.50 and lock your spot in my
webinar, please visit this special link!

=====> http://armandomontelongo.com/my_commitment.php

Within 48 hours after your purchase, I will be in contact with
you to let you know exactly when our webinars will take place.

Committed to your success,

--Armando Montelongo,
President
Armando Montelongo Worldwide INC



As you can see here, this was a limited time offer, certainly has run out since this last email was sent on September 2, 2007. I didn't sign up for the webinar.

I personally hate email marketing. My inbox is so stuffed, that this type of advertising usualy goes straight into the bin. I'm posting it here only as an example for would be marketer's, be creative, don't patronize. Do something different.

This spam teqnique is so 90's! I'm suprised Armondo allowed his development/marketing team to employ such a device.

The other factor missing here is any sort of guarantee, without a guarantee spending $100 on a webinar seems risky, if there were a money back guarantee people would feel more at ease, and typically not very many people ask for their money back.

For more information on marketing with a guarantee, take a look at Guarantee Marketing: How To Turn Your Guarantee Into a Competitive Weapon by David Frey

Looking at the whole package, Armondo needs to take a slightly different approach in his flip. Rather than put out the standard old school spam of disingenuine form letters, he needs to build on his expertise in the business, continue to build trust, and ease fear of risk with a guarantee on his product.

Popular posts from this blog

Appalachian State Football and Real Estate?

So what does Appalachian State have to do with Real Estate? Well, I was researching real estate in NC and got sidetracked with the news that Appalachian State beat Michigan 34-32. Talk about short attention span. Needless to say, in my Google searching, I came across Michael Bradford's Real Estate Blog . Funny how when looking for one thing you often find something completely different. Michael has some really good advice for those looking to flip, and has some examples of his recent flipping.

Flipping Willie Horton

In politics, flipping is everything. No, not flipping as in changing sides, but flipping information or ideas, profiting not from their sale, but their acceptance. Willie Horton is again in the news, why? Well, put simply, the holiday political season has begun, and it ain't snow thats raining down. In 1988, Willie Horton was used to dessimate the Michael Dukakis campaign , you can't easily buy that sort of ammunition. What matters is not necessarily the facts, but how you flip the story and sell it to the viewers.